 General / 24120
Re: Dan J, you In Box is Full
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 04:43:08 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rob Doucette writes:
"D. Jezek" <danjezek@REMOVEaloha.net> wrote in message
news:G3ot5o.2KE@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.general, Rob Doucette writes:
Sorry for the clutter, folks...

procmail: Lock failure on "/home/05/90/danjezek/Incoming.lock"
procmail: Quota exceeded while writing "/home/05/90/danjezek/Incoming"
550 <danjezek@aloha.net>... Can't create output

-Rob.

I can't get into my e-mail now...keeps rejecting my password.  Wander what
the heck is going on ... Dan
alternate e-mail: admin@brickbay.com

Actually I sent a message there first and got the same error.  I assumed it
was a brickbay.com output error and then sent it directly to aloha.net, no
joy...

Try billing@brickbay.com ... that one seems to work just fine.