 General / 24109
  Re: Blue Dolphin Bummer!!

(...) Yes. I have one, and I am pretty sure it's simply made that way. Compare it to another dolphin of the pirate line. If memory serves, they ARE different. -- Richard (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Blue Dolphin Bummer!!

(...) Hey Richard, I compared them and it appears that they are identical except for the width of the hole. By all visual comparisons, they look to made from the same mold. I think that I might have to agree with Frank in that maybe lego doesn't (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)