 General / 24104
    Re: New stuff at shop.lego.com —Steve Bliss
   (...) I'm on Win98, behind a firewall, and it still runs miserable-to-miserable. Steve (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New stuff at shop.lego.com —Erik Olson
   (...) The thing that made it the most miserable was really those web menus that take forever to load. UGH. I would have ordered the thing but I did not have that much time to waste on menus. (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)