 General / 24092
  Mosaic 5 color gif available (was: New stuff at shop.lego.com)

(...) I have posted a gif on my web site (URL) using the 4 colors in this variation, 400 each of white, light gray, gray, dark gray, and 336 of the black. Anyone who wants to copy and use it can. Just make sure you zoom out enough in the (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Mosaic 5 color gif available (was: New stuff at shop.lego.com)

(...) <snip> (...) The descriptive text isn't clear. I'm going to wait until there's more information out there, I'm afraid. The plates would be useful to me, as would the tiles, but I don't want to order it and have it come up bricks. More 1x1 (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Mosaic 5 color gif available (was: New stuff at shop.lego.com)

(...) Hi, I just called Shop At Home and it comes with 1x1 BRICKS according to the rep I talked to. She went to ask someone else. So, take that for what it's worth... Matt (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Mosaic 5 color gif available (was: New stuff at shop.lego.com)

(...) Just to clear it up... I specifically asked if it came with 1x1 plates, 1x1 bricks, or 1x1 tiles. Cheers! Matt (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)