 General / 24031
24030  |  24032
Subject:
1960's Golden Years of Parts Packs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 21:30:56 GMT

Ya know how I'm always harping about how nice the 1960's assortment of
parts packs were (1963 there were 138 different in USA).  Well there is
someone on EBAY (from Italy) selling quite an assortment of these, and I
just wanted to show you folks the many artwork pictures that are
available on the box tops of these.  Check out 2nd picture especially (2
of 2)  to get an idea of the many different pictures.  I have about 80
of these, and there are I believe about 18 different ones:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=488302114

Gary Istok