 General / 23979
23978  |  23980
Subject:
Question about Title of 5914
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2000
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 21:11:30 GMT

After receiving my set 5914 in the mail a few weeks back, I noticed
something peculiar about the title, which is Sam Sinister and Baby T.
Interestingly enough, the mini-fig that comes with the set is Baron von
Barron, right?  I thought, and Huw Millington obviously agreed, when looking
at Brickset.co.uk, that Sam Sinister was the sidekick, the guy in all black
with the magician's hat and hypnosis-like face.

I just wondered if anybody knows anything about this, and hopefully no one
has mentioned it before.

Anyway, check out http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/view.asp?Set=5914-1 or
                  http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5914

Kevin McMillin