 General / 23948
  color of windows in 1352

While looking at the 2001 catalog i noticed set #1352 (the exploding bank) and was wondering if those are the same grey three payne windows like those in century skyway or are they a darker grey .Also are those bay windows in the movie set (1349)a (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: color of windows in 1352

It is hard to tell the exact color of the exploding bank windows. They appear to be light-gray to me (so the same as century skyway). However, the glass color (see the door) looks lke it may be a different tint. We'll have to wait and see! Given the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: color of windows in 1352

(...) Brad that's what i was thinking ,that i could use the set for the windows as i don't 'need'another bank in my town.What i do need is more of those grey windows for the terminal part of my airport(to match the rest of my skyway windows) (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)