 General / 23940
  Sales for 1980's castle and space models

Hi, everyone! Last Monday, I have received an e-mail that was wrote by Mark Ng. I believe this fellow wanted to sell his LEGO castle and space sets to those interest people. However, I did not collect any pace and castle sets. I think quite a lot of (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Sales for 1980's castle and space models

To James Brown, Mark Sandin and Rose Regner, Hi! I believe all of you have received his e-mail. This message "Sales for castle and space models" was posted by me. I am trying to help this fellow to clear up his castle and space models. From his (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)