 General / 2389
    Re: Legoland passes in the mail? —Todd Lehman
   (...) I wonder what they mean by "selection of Lego"? Does it include DACTA products? If it doesn't, then The Construction Site in Waltham, Mass. has the largest retail selection of LEGO in the entire U.S. (They have more shelf space devoted to LEGO (...) (26 years ago, 4-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Legoland passes in the mail? —Jeff Johnston
     (...) Maybe they'll have some of the discontinued sets that are still available through S@H, like Royal Knight's Castle? Since I think Construction Site basically carries all current LEGO sets, it'd be hard to beat them, unless you're counting both (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Legoland passes in the mail? —Larry Pieniazek
      (...) I've been to both. The LIC@MOA has holes in the current line (no Model team, for instance) but has stuff that is not available many other places in the US (playing cards, the most different keychains I've ever seen, rubber brick erasers, (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Legoland passes in the mail? —Mike Stanley
   (...) Wow. A third reason to venture that far north. Might just have to plan a trip sometime soon. So far I have Rachael's family in CT and Enfield. Now this. Mmmmm..... (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)