 General / 23727
Re: Do minifigs have names ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 02:14:15 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ray Sanders writes:
Do minifigs have Lego sanctioned 'official' names ? If I pull the five • minifigs
from a 5976, how would I address them...  "hey you, stearing the boat" ?

If there are names, are they in a guide database somewhere ?

Ray Sanders
lugnet sanctioned as #124

All of the minifigures in 5976 have names.

Johnny Thunder is the man with the tan shirt and brown hat.  He's the main
character in the Adventures series.

Professor Kilroy/Dr. Lightning (he has TWO sanctioned official names
apparently) is the older man with the bow tie and suspenders.

Senor Palomar is the man with the white shirt and white cowboy hat. He's the
bad guy.

Rudo Villano is the tough guy with the black hat and grey shirt.

Gabarro is the sailor with a striped shirt and brown pants.  He steers the boat
in the photos.

Achu, of course, is the eagle-masked native with the cape.

Database:
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/WhoIsWho/index.html