 General / 23629
23628  |  23630
Subject:
SIAM-Mecha photo (Alternate 7151 Sith Infiltrator model)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 06:18:59 GMT

Here's my first attempt ever at a Mecha.  The name SIAM is derived from:
Sith Infiltrator Alternate Model.  I have never built a mecha before so I do
not know if there are specific attributes that I was supposed to model.  The
model features Darth Maul at the controls within the swiveling head and some
heavy artillery built into the arms.

If you click the UP button on brickshelf you can see a closeup of the head
and another photo of the model.

Thanks to Mleden Pejic for the inspiration to try something different with
7151.  This model uses only the parts found in the 7151 set.  I think it
would look better without Darth Maul but I did not have another minifig around.

LMKWYT

Ashley Glennon
LEGOLAND California
Manager of Sales, Promotions and Sponsorships
(This is a personal post)