 General / 23625
23624  |  23626
Subject:
Alpha Team Sets and Prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 23:45:51 GMT

Alpha Team photo-
http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb/2/sys14.jpg

I like this subtheme.  I want to buy a lot of sets.  From this picture,
possible sets are-

1. Enemy Rocket Base
2. Bad Guy on a  small hover vehicle
3. Alpha Team Helicopter
4. Alpha Team treaded vehicle and small sub
5. Alpha Team hover jet thing
6. Alpha Team cannon truck
7. Alpha Team car

Or perhaps some models go together, like in the Bulls Attack set.

Possible US prices are

1. $60
2. $3-4
3. $15-18
4. $15-18
5. $6-10
6. $8-10
7. $5

What do you think?  Seems like a good selection of small and mid-sized stuff
(unless we get a Bulls Attack).  This may also not be the entire range, the
Alpha team probably have a $100 command center somewhere.  Fortunatley, all of
the minifigs seem to be represented in the smaller sets.