 General / 23622
    Silver champion product code —Alex Zorko
   Hi I bought my self this beautiful F1 from lego a few days ago. Now, i wanted to check out the web extra, but i dunno what does tlc mean by "product code" . I tried out every number i found on or in the box. No success. Please let me know, if anyone (...) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Silver champion product code —Huw Millington
   "Alex Zorko" <nicjasno@amis.net> wrote in message news:G37Lp2.Ar4@lugnet.com... (...) 8458 worked for me. Seemed a bit obvious, given it's on the same page as it's asked for, but I tried it anyway... Huw (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)