 General / 23615
Re: Sets with Parts Counts on them
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 11:03:34 GMT

So that's the trick, those americans simply get the piece count on the
box.... I always wondered why so many people took the trouble of counting
all those pieces...
You're right about Europe: I've never seen a box with a piece count on it.

Duq

"Jamie Obrien" <jamien@interworx.com.au> wrote in message
Hi, are only the North American Sets released with Parts counts on the
boxes? I am assuming the sets we get in Australia are European
portals, so i'm assuming Europe doesn't get the parts count.

Jamie