 General / 23613
23612  |  23614
Subject:
Can anyone help? -- N. African / Arabian castles and forts (18th to 20th centuries)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 09:08:09 GMT

I'm cross-posting this a bit because I'm not quite sure where it fits.

I'd like to know if anyone can point me to any resources (web sites, books,
etc.) with pictures or diagrams of forts and castles used in the Sahara and
Arabian regions during the last few centuries.  Particularly French ones,
but any will do.

--

Paul Davidson