 General / 2357
Re: Frog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 11:27:28 GMT

Jesse Long writes:
Tom McDonald wrote in message ...
It would be nice if TLG made frogs, but my daughter did the next best thing
unintentionally: she put a little frog sticker on a road plate. It looks
pretty convincing because the sticker has the frog image at an angle. It • looks
it was run over.

There were flies in my basement, and occasionally I was a good shot and
slapped them out of the air with a hand towel.  They'd lie stunned on the
road, where I'd pull off their wings so they couldn't fly away when they
came around.  Instand Lego skunk.

Usually I didn't run them over--kind of messy.

Kids, don't try this at home.

Jesse

Tried that ones. Never more (to quote the raven)! My two cats loved the stuned
creatures and tried everything (!) in their power to hunt it down. After that,
my Legotown looked like it had been invaded by Spyrius, Blacktron I+II, UFO
and Insectoids all at once!

Never more!

Now all my cats are allowed to do is chase the trains.

Mark
"If it ain't Lego -or it is Jr- it don't count!"
Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?
Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! http://www.multicon.de/fun/legofaq.html
Power-search in Deja News! http://www.dejanews.com/home_ps.shtml