 General / 23502
  Re: Ghost Stories

One time I stepped on a LEGO in the middle of the night in my bare feet and I cursed so viscously my grandpappy rolled over in his grave... "No TV and No Beer make Homer something something..." (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Ghost Stories

(...) "Go Crazy?" "Don't mind if I do! Aaaa...aaahhh...hhh!" :) Amazing how much of my brain is used for quoting the Simpsons... -Jeremiah- (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)