 General / 23500
    Ghost Stories —Alex Farlie
   Hello does anyone have any Lego related Ghost stories (ie Ghost stoires involving Lego charecters)? Of course if you have any the other way around they might be intresting as well! Alex (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

        Re: Ghost Stories —Jason Rowoldt
   One time I stepped on a LEGO in the middle of the night in my bare feet and I cursed so viscously my grandpappy rolled over in his grave... "No TV and No Beer make Homer something something..." (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

        Re: Ghost Stories —Jeremiah VanderMark
   (...) "Go Crazy?" "Don't mind if I do! Aaaa...aaahhh...hhh!" :) Amazing how much of my brain is used for quoting the Simpsons... -Jeremiah- (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)