 General / 23478
23477  |  23479
Subject:
Usable Info?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 10:06:50 GMT

G'day.[1]
I put some posts in some of the 70's groups with some things I remember was
a huge step forward to mankind in terms of Lego pieces ;-)

The facts I put in there, is maybe not all correct, but hey, we all know
what can happen when you get old ...
Fell free to comment them if you have a memory that is not distorted by
years of listening to Heavy Metal and some serius hacking to a
Commodore-20....

When the info is considered "true" and facts rather than a "belief" maybe it
should be in each set in the set database or/and to a existent
"piece-database"?

IMHO I think it would be valuable in many aspects...

Just a thought...
(Does this kind of post belong in general or in database?)
---
Joakim
jocke@arjay.nu