 General / 23448
23447  |  23449
Subject:
2-pt msg: "copy of DAT file?" / "feature for BrickShelf Gallery?"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 19:36:03 GMT

(Please notice that this message has been cross-posted.
Please direct any follow-ups, and change "Subject", accordingly.)

I was surfing BrickShelf's Gallery, and I stumbled across this:
"http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jay/heads/xwing1.jpg"
I don't know whose account/folder this is in,
but whoever you are, this is a sweet design!  ;-)
I'd like a copy of your DAT file, if you don't mind.

Oh, and BTW, Kevin?  Is there some way you could add a feature
whereby when this situation occurs again, we could just click
on a link or button to send a message to the "account owner"?

Thanks,
Franklin

=====
Franklin Cain (and please do *not* call me "Frank" ;-)
fwcain@yahoo.com | http://fcain.tripod.com/
USE OR DISTRIBUTION OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED
COMMERCIAL PURPOSES (I.E., SPAM) IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.