 General / 23441
    Re: LEGO 2001 —Mark Sandlin
   I think it's just a black helmet with a gold Space Port visor on it. ~Mark (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO 2001 —Jude Beaudin
   (...) What is under the helmet. Why can't I see his neck? Jude (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO 2001 —Eric Joslin
     (...) On the next page of the catalogue, it appears that the same guy is driving a little hovercraft/airboat thing (lower left-hand corner). He appears to have on one of the UFO shoulder pads. eric (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO 2001 —Selçuk Göre
    (...) Looks new to me, if it is not a castle helmet of some sort. I love the geek babe by the way..:-) Selçuk (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)