 General / 23411
23410  |  23412
Subject:
8x11 box and plate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 06:44:04 GMT

Hi all,

I put a picture of some old pieces on brickshelf
(http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=18139).
Can anyone tell me what sets this is from? Must be 50's or 60's, but I
haven't seen any pictures of it anywhere. All the studs have the LEGO logo
on them, so it definitely is the real thing...

Duq