 General / 23373
Re: So . . . is Lego Studio available?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 16:16:53 GMT

SHWEEET!

I am buying it tonight....

See you in the movies!

In lugnet.general, Jason Fabisch writes:
In lugnet.general, Jason Rowoldt writes:
I was browsing LEGO.com's online ordering today, and thought I would try to
order the LEGO Studios.  It let me! (I didn't complete the transaction).

Does this mean it's out in stores? I've been away from LUGnet for a while and • a
quick search saw no mention of this...

Jason

If you are talking about the Steven Spielburg Movie production studio set,
yes.  I saw it about 2-3 weeks ago at Zainy Brainy, and I just caught a
glimpse of it at Toys R Us the other day.

JF