 General / 23300
  So, when do we get the real 2001 catalog?

Hi all! The catalog we've seen does not seem to be the full 2001 catalog. Where are the summer previews? That can't be all of the secret agent theme. Plus, it was in a brick tub. It would seem that the full catalog is still out there. Anybody found (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: So, when do we get the real 2001 catalog?

(...) Actually I would suspect that this IS the full catalog, unless they are splitting the full one into two (doubtful), and this has the Mission Marts stuff, the secret agent theme, the movie maker thing, the one page image of the Bionacle line, (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)