 General / 23199
Re: New stuff @ Moonbase Io
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 21:56:57 GMT

3. The Mamba - my first attempt at a mini-fig scale motorbike, on the
historical museum page.

Find them at-
http://moonbase-io.webjump.com/default.htm

    Sweet another bike! It looks really good. Nice and compact. The rearview
mirrors are a nice touch. *plug* ....but can it out run the Ronin? ; )

    -Jon