 General / 23162
Re: New stuff @ Moonbase Io
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 19:42:49 GMT

Cool!
That motorcycle is very nifty! I love seing complex models built with very few
peices! I feel this is one of the hardest things to do with LEGO...

: : Kyle : :
http://hvl.cjb.net

In lugnet.build.mecha, Andrew Todd Amacher writes:
Check out these new creations-

1. The totally redsigned Vedraan shocktrooper, on the Vedra page.
2. D'kareth's Custom shocktrooper, on the U.E.S.F. page.
3. The Mamba - my first attempt at a mini-fig scale motorbike, on the
historical museum page.

Find them at-
http://moonbase-io.webjump.com/default.htm