 General / 23161
  Re: S@H exclusive minifigure has been shipped! (#3723)

(...) I have to say I feel the same way. (the other) eric (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: S@H exclusive minifigure has been shipped! (#3723)

Technically, I think verdigris would be the best. However, if someone who didn't know the etymology of the term read a description stating that a 1x2 brick was "verdigris", they would have no clue as to what color the brick was unless they had (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)