 General / 23134
Re: Looking for set list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 00:45:58 GMT

Dude, that is so cool!! There are so many layers and features to LUGNET it's
hard to keep track of them all. I don't have a current use for this feature,
but when I read the original post I was thinking "no way" but then Todd has
an answer that is just what the person asked for! I guess by now I shouldn't
be so amazed by all his hard work, but I still am. Once a again, great job
Todd.

jt

--
James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Rose Regner writes:
There used to be an excel based Lego list, however it is several years • old.
Does anyone have an updated list in Excel or similar format.

We want to document our Lego sets and using the LUGNET database will • take a
long time. I need a format that I may print out and mark-up.

One of these might be helpful:

   http://www.lugnet.com/pause/lists.html

These are kept up-to-date and in sync with the sets DB.

--Todd