 General / 23126
    Posting history —Ross Crawford
   Hey Todd (et al), What's the possibility of being able to browse a particular member's posting history? A couple of times, I've wanted to find a particular message (or thread) and nothing I search on brings it back, but I KNOW member #x posted to (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Posting history —Todd Lehman
   (...) Right now, distant. Articles aren't indexed on the 'From:' header, and to make things more complicated on top of that, some people have multiple 'From:' headers and there isn't anything that associates them. --Todd (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Posting history —Ross Crawford
   (...) But don't they have to post using one of the e-mail addresses in their posting setup? Of course, there could be problems if the address is deleted later - you could get around that by just marking rather than deleting them, but you'll probably (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Posting history —Todd Lehman
   (...) Yes. What I meant was that there isn't a table or association or anything that says the following two lines are the same person: From: Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> From: Todd Lehman <lehman@fibblesnork.com> And it certainly can't assume (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)