 General / 23123
Re: LUGNET Mugs (was: Classic Space Shirts!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 20:51:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rob Doucette writes:
In lugnet.space, Jake McKee writes:
- Mousepads: STINK for the first week or so, and are the thin, cloth,
neopreane type. Colors seem a little more wacked on these than anything else.
Design hold up through use over time very well.
- Coffee Mugs: WOW! Just in case you didn't hear that...WOW! Some colors can
get a little jacked, but by far, really far, this is the best product. I have
never had a problem with the vividness of the design fading, design chipping,
etc. I have a bunch of different mugs and have been REALLY REALLY impress
with these.

When will LUGNET mugs and mouse pads be available?

Ooh, that would be cool.  Todd, if it's any incentive, I can guarantee that
any Lugnet mugs or mouse pads to join my organization would be guaranteed a
posiiton at my right hand. :)

I would even demote my Legoland California mug to create an opening. ;)

James