 General / 23079
Re: Science Experiment- need help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.test, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 04:01:46 GMT

Wave your hand in front of a monitor or TV screen.  Same effect.

I was playing with Jet near the computer, and when I spun his propellor it
changed direction and acted weird.  It doesn't do this when its not near the
computer.  Is this normal (safe?), or do I need a new monitor?  This isn't
exactly LEGO-related, but I just want to see if this happens to other people.