 General / 23074
    Advertisment in Mania Magazine —Dan Simonson
   I recieved the new issue of Mania Magazine and was surprised when I opened it. I saw adds for Starkist Oranges and Ortega Tacos. Interesting, huh? -- Chef ICQ:84584424 AIM: Jedi101673 (URL) E-mail me if you want me to scan it. (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Mania Magazine —Bradley Dale
   That's kind of interesting. But I'm far more interested in the rest of the magazine. Can you post any minifig biographies (especially appreciated), which alternate models were featured, funny "just the good stuff" set reviews/advertisements, and (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)