 General / 23060
Re: Helllllllppppp!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 13:56:23 GMT

Speaking of messed up emails...can anybody get into yahoo's email system?
I haven't been able to since last night. Really frustrating since I changed my
brickbay email to yahoo due to the fact mail.com was too slow and undependable.
I'm hoping this is a yahoo problem and not something on my end.
Julie

In lugnet.general, Carl Watson writes:
Hello fellow lugneters.

I think that I am having some problems with my email.
Could a few people please eMail both of these addresses please.

cbccwats@pop.ihug.com.au
cbccwats@hotmail.com

Thankyou

Carl