 General / 23044
23043  |  23045
Subject:
new LIC in Chicago
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 23:23:29 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

If you've haven't all heard a new LEGO Imagination Center is opening in
Chicago.  The store is on Michigan Avenue but unfortunately I don't have
the exact address.  The store opens on Friday, November 10th and then
there is the 'grand opening' on the Sunday the 12th.  The word on the
street is they will be giving out promotional dated bricks for the
event.

hope to see some other AFOLs there(if I am able to go)

-chris

ps. For any of you coming from east, Amtrak is running a special rate of
$44 one way from Philadelphia to Chicago(and vise-versa).  Check their
website for details.