 General / 23025
    Happy Keyboard —Andreas Stabno
   The keyboard of my laptop computer just begged to be "Legofied" See the end result at (URL) the full progression at (URL) well, Andreas Stabno (URL) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek) !

        Re: Happy Keyboard —Alan Gerber
   I've done that, too, except I just used the 1x1 cylinder. Alan (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek)