 General / 23012
  Re: Lego's old, blessed address

I did here a story about the 3 6's Not Lego Related but the 3 6's is the birthplace of Satan. I wouldn't think Lego want to have this in their address Many Things happen if you have 3 6's somewhere, somebody had these numbers in his car reg plate (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego's old, blessed address

(...) think (...) I thought it was the "Mark of the Beast" How can a number be a birthplace? Does it refer to one of the "levels of Hell" or some such? Personally, I think perhaps they just moved their offices, but Lego would probably not want it in (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego's old, blessed address

(...) I'm pretty sure that was a joke about juniorization being evil... (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego's old, blessed address

(...) Thats what i meant, sorry (...) True (...) On TV in the UK i have seen it in books as well in the College Libery (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)