 General / 22947
  Re: additional sets in the LEGO Studios line

(...) Well, The "stuntman" minifig in sets 1352, 53, 56 and in the MovieMaker set itself, 1349, are all the same. It is a male minifig (see his stubble in 1356). It is the same head as "Sparks" the orange jump-suited RR mechanic. Yes, he has red (...) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: additional sets in the LEGO Studios line

Hi, Yeah I kind a realised that after i posted(how stupid) when my brother pointed it out.Still think its strange that a bank robber could be a hero though. (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: additional sets in the LEGO Studios line

(...) The minifig is just an actor/stuntman who happens to be playing a bank robber in the Explosion Studio set. The same actor/stuntman/minifig is playing the role of a "hero" in the Car Stunt Studio set. This does not mean that the bank robber is (...) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)