 General / 22938
Re: Eric Harshbargers site in Swedish Television
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 22:26:55 GMT

cool, thanx for the note. is there a corresposing website for the show?

eric

"Tobias Möller" wrote:

Yesterday, Erich Harshbargers site was featured in the Swedish television show
"Sajber"(1).

Every week, they have top 5 sites, and Eric's site placed third!

Congratulations!

"Sajber" has had two more appearances of LEGO (that I know of), Ben Fleskes'
Millenium Falcon was in the top five sites (also placed third), and in their
picture gallery, they had a LEGO rendering two years ago.

(1) "Sajber" is an alternative spelling for "cyber" (they're pronounced the
same) and the show focus on computers and the Internet.

Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org

"Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth around
here... I'm going to bed." - Jackie-O (Parker Posey, THE HOUSE OF YES)