 General / 22926
22925  |  22927
Subject:
Does anybody have any of these???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 15:59:30 GMT

Just curious, but here are a few things that I have never seen that
might never have been release to the LEGO public....... or were they????

1)  Cellulose Acetate plates in yellow???  Yellow first came out in 1965
in sizes 1x1, 1x2, 2x2, 2x3, 2x4 only.  The other colors in these sizes
(red, white, blue, black, gray, clear and even green (Samsonite)) of CA
plates came out in 1963). Since the switch over to ABS happened in the
1963-65 time frame, perhaps it was too late for yellow CA plates.

2) Regular sloped inside (concave) corner bricks in yellow?

3) Low sloped outside (convex) corner bricks in white or gray?

4) Small spoked wheels (the type from the 1970's with smooth black
tires) in white?

5) 4x4 "L" bricks (from the 50's and 60's) in black or clear?

6) 2x8 or 2x10 bricks in clear?

7) Blue arches in sizes 1x8x2 and (half arch) 1x4x5?

I would be surprised if any of these exist (maybe #2 in some obscure
set), but not shocked.  I have been surprised before.

Gary Istok