 General / 22925
    Re: additional sets in the LEGO Studios line —Mohan Visvesvaran
   Yikes I'm replying to my own post! Well I've made some additional observations and have a few questions, 1)The female biker, the stuntman and the person driving the car in 1353 are wearing the same outfit.The female biker is obviously the bank (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: additional sets in the LEGO Studios line —Ben Gatrelle
   (...) Well, The "stuntman" minifig in sets 1352, 53, 56 and in the MovieMaker set itself, 1349, are all the same. It is a male minifig (see his stubble in 1356). It is the same head as "Sparks" the orange jump-suited RR mechanic. Yes, he has red (...) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: additional sets in the LEGO Studios line —Mohan Visvesvaran
   Hi, Yeah I kind a realised that after i posted(how stupid) when my brother pointed it out.Still think its strange that a bank robber could be a hero though. (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: additional sets in the LEGO Studios line —Ben Gatrelle
   (...) The minifig is just an actor/stuntman who happens to be playing a bank robber in the Explosion Studio set. The same actor/stuntman/minifig is playing the role of a "hero" in the Car Stunt Studio set. This does not mean that the bank robber is (...) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)