 General / 22913
Re: 1x1 grey tiles!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 02:45:46 GMT

I think you'll find that the Naboo Fighter has two of these also.

Tim Gould

David Eaton wrote:

Ok, I remember just recently (within the last 6 months) opening a new-ish set
that had 1x1 light grey tiles-- I think there were two in the set, and for some
reason I remember it being a quasi-large set... What set is it? I'm kinda
questing for these tiles in bulk... kinda... I'm deciding whether or not to buy
the set in bulk(ish) for the needed pieces or whether I should just go out
piece hunting on brickbay, etc. Does anyone know what set it might be?

TIA,
DaveE