 General / 22841
22840  |  22842
Subject:
Day One Pics at H & R Show...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 03:57:36 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi All,

Day one pictures of the GFLTC at the H & R Train Show are now on line. Check
them out at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1528 Thanks KK for
all the great pictures. Two days to go! See you at the show...

Build on...

Robin W
Greater Florida LEGO Train Club
http://members.nbci.com/gfltc