 General / 22819
    Re: Anyone ever seen the 3450 Statue of Liberty Lego set before? —Jennifer L. Boger
   (...) umm... it says on lego's page that it's "NEW green bricks" (hence the quotes) :) I'm hoping they're not fibbing.. read the description. (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Anyone ever seen the 3450 Statue of Liberty Lego set before? —Steve Bliss
   (...) Well, I wouldn't want *old* green bricks. The nice thing about the Statue of Liberty set is you only have to buy one to get a good supply of the new color. :) Steve (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)