 General / 2279
    Re: Sorry to tell you this....Throwbots. —Nicole Dente
   (...) they're basically gone here too! (southern new hampshire) i've been meaning to post to this effect and ask if this was a nationwide thing. for what it's worth, the town center town junior stuff was *all over* the shelf, so at least maybe (...) (26 years ago, 1-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Sorry to tell you this....Throwbots. —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) Reporting Throwbots gone in the Provo, Utah area. 'Course, I took almost 1/3 of the shelf at Target -- one of each -- when I first saw them. Now I'm trying to figure out what to do with the pieces! Cheers, - jsproat (26 years ago, 1-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)