 General / 22774
  Re: Parts Question about the Super Street Sensation...

"Derick Bulkley" <Derick@derick.com> wrote in message news:G1x21E.2Mp@lugnet.com... (...) That is what I meant about regular shocks not working in my first reply. The "hydraulics" function basically the same as shocks. (...) as (...) I think Lego (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Parts Question about the Super Street Sensation...

Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm just a layman), but Lego's misnamed "hydraulics" are just pneumatics. Pneumatics refers to any system using air, which is compressible. Hydraulics is a completely different way of doing things, it uses a noncompressible (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)