 General / 22770
    Re: Is LEGO killing off the very concept of a Theme? —Tobias Möller
   I agree with you. Although I never bought any castle sets (I'm sad for that today) I feel it's sad that themes disappear. Besides that, it's the juniorisation thing, but it has been disscussed 1000+ time so I won't start another disscussion again. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Is LEGO killing off the very concept of a Theme? —Dominik Dabrowski
   (...) My dream would be for Lego to re-relase some of it's old sets from the 1980's and early 90's. Even if they were only available by mial-order I'm sure many people would be interested. Dominik (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)