 General / 22754
Re: Do white 2x2 concave slopes exist?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 14:08:01 GMT

Yes these white corner slopes are among the rarest of all slopes.  I have
only 4 of these in my collection (from two 770 sets).  Sounds like another
potential Bulk Sales item (along with the very elusive white convex corner
regular slope).

Gary Istok

Josh Coady wrote:

on the ucs xwing there are 2

josh

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Timothy Gould
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2000 7:37 PM
To: lugnet.general@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Do white 2x2 concave slopes exist?

I think there are two on the X-Wing but I'm really not sure.

Tim

Eric Lanteigne wrote:

In lugnet.general, John Koob writes:
Bryan Wong wrote in message ...
Do white 2x2 concave slopes exist?  If so, what sets are/were they • available
in?

I know two were found in the 6927 All-Terrain Vehicle.

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6927/6927-04.html

Of course, that's probably not the most recent source...

:-]

--
John
(remove the obvious to reply)

There are 2 in 770 Rescue Set, but that's not a great source either..

Eric