 General / 22702
Re: Ugh, where is the link for the weekly clearance items at LSAH?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 02:49:01 GMT

On Mon, 2 Oct 2000 13:17:41 GMT, "Ben Gatrelle"
<ben@yellowcastle.spam.com> wrote:

In lugnet.general, Jason Fabisch writes:
Looked everywhere, can't find it.  Is it accessable from the Lugnet Home page?

Jason F.
I don't think there is a direct link, but you can click on the market.shopping
newsgroup link on the left toward the bottom. From there there should be a
link to the LSAHS page with the weekly specials.
However the specials are announced on Wednesday now, not Mondays and soon S@H
will probably discontinue these for the Christmas season like they usually do.

BEN GATRELLE

Also Tom's post last week mentioned that he was on vacation this week
and will not be calling in for the specials.  His post is here:

http://news.lugnet.com/announce/lsahs/?n=104

Mike
--
All other themes are just spare parts for Castle!