 General / 22671
  Please help identify this brick

I have found a printed brick, which I have never heard of, on a fleamarket in northern Germany. Please let me know, if you know anything about this brick and the set it might belong to. (URL) Regards, Ben (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Please help identify this brick

(...) and (...) (2 URLs) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Please help identify this brick

(...) brick, which I would date into the 90ies, maybe from the late 80ies. The bottomside of the brick shows tubes, like they are still in use. The tubes in the 70ies have looked different from that. Anyway. thanks for your response. Leg Godt! Ben (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.promo)