 General / 22670
22669  |  22671
Subject:
Weekend work, gauntlet track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 03:05:00 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hey all,

  Here's some pics of what we've been up to this weekend.  Tom Cook,
Jennifer and I were thinking of how to share a single line of track (like
a bridge, say) with multiple trains...  We came up with this solution,
that allows a span of track to be shared between multiple loops, stopping
one train while the other runs.  We used two RCXs, one on each end,
communicating via IR, so there is no need for wires going between them.

  Other than that, there's some pics of part of Tom's impressive space
collection, and of his floor layout - minimal space, maximum track and
loops :)

  Take a look, and let me know what you think :)  Lots of movies this time,
but I think they're interesting...

  http://www.peeron.com/pics/gauntlet/

:)

Dan